Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It has begun...

All of the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. It's amazing how many things have to be done. Doctors appointment, Police reports, clothing disposile, farewells, tears, emails, support seeking, paper work. Slowly all of these things are coming together to form a whole that will carry me out of Kansas City, on to Illinois and then on to Santiago de Compostla, Spain. Unbelievable. These little things I'm doing are all carrying me on to a much bigger thing.

I've just begun this blog, but I've been doing another at http://www.myspace.com/laurenmichellepugh, if you want to check it out.

I'm hoping to master, well, who am I kidding, not master, just get a working knowledge of, blogger as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear and precious friend...
You've been on my mind quite often these last few days... All day Friday I thought of you and prayed that all went well...sounds like you are very much alive and abiding in the Vine...I love you. Sarah S...and brown cow yogurt is sooo yummy...the maple kind!