Tuesday, August 01, 2006

blogging in my dreams

Last night I drepmt of blogging.


just one of the many things on my mind lately.


After talking to my friend Denise, I realized that I just want to do this whole moving, support raising process flawlessly, and she spoke a little bit of reality in me that it's just not going to happen that way.

So I will say it to all of you that may read this. My heart is to include and care for each person involved in the process. To feel the loss with people, to get excited with people, to include you in what I feel and think about this transformation God is doing in me. I will do the best I am capable of. Guard me please, help me see where I am missing it, and please extend grace to me.

I wake up daily with a full heart. Grateful for my rest and anxious to experience all the day will hold.

No comments: