Monday, September 18, 2006

ESFJ

What does those letters mean??? It's not the state of my brain after hours of sitting in class. No, actually, it's a class that I'm actually incredibly facinated with. As MITs (missionaries in training), we completed the Meyers-Briggs test, to help identify our personality and some of it facets, and therefore seeing how we would inherently perceive a situation and ourselves in it.

This kind of thing absolutely facinates me. I love seeing who I am and who everyone else is and it brings so much light to a situation and group!!

So, I am an ENFJ, which means:

[E]xtrovet
[S]ensing
[F]eeling
[J]udging

Some of what that means about me is that I get energy from being around people. My feelings in a situation are the guide for my decision-making. I like to deal with the acutal, concrete situations, and I trust my experiences. I like to get things done, and follow a plan better than just letting things happen.

Which makes me understand the way that I blog even, because I want you, as a reader to feel connected to me and what I'm experiencing. Huh..

4 comments:

Christopher Warren said...

Dude!

Your blog totally rocks!

Keep up the good work at training!

Tk said...

aw girl. i was an esfj once upon a time. now i'm infp live or die! :D

Anonymous said...

I was a total Meyers-Briggs junky for months after training. Isn't the whole thing fascinating? Lori and I are both ENFP's, Jacob is an INFP, and I can't remember Matt's...but he might be an ESFJ as well. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I was a total Meyers-Briggs junky for months after training. Isn't the whole thing fascinating? Lori and I are both ENFP's, Jacob is an INFP, and I can't remember Matt's...but he might be an ESFJ as well. I love you!