Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday morning

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in Elgin, IL.

I work up early thinking about all that I'm going to be doing today.

I am going to a second generation Korean Church called Harvest Community Church that Matt and Lori Swain, my teammates, attended when they lived here. After church Alex and I are going to stop by IKEA to get some candles for our apartment to make it feel more homey, and pick up Alex's beloved Special K Vanilla Almond cereal. Later this afternoon, I am going to go meet Nate and Faith Walter, another family on the road to Santiago. That should be fun! Then this evening all the MITs (Missionaries in training) will be BBQing. Fun!

On another note, I just checked my financial report and because of one time gifts, my training expenses are all paid for! And I have $600 towards the $4,000 needed to make the big move!!! How exciting!

2 comments:

Tk said...

woo hooo korean churches! did u have a good time?

Brian said...

Awesome! He is faithful!